New Moon, New Me!
Posted on November 04 2019
Elohim annually gives us second chances through Lunar Cycles. That’s 13 Lunar Cycles Each year to repent and not repeat the same miss-takes. It’s during each lunar cycle that we are symbolically reincarnated.
This is such a blissing to know that your creators want you to become clean righteous beings. When you get back in the rhythm with the moon cycles the lunar power is now working with you. All these big corporations know the power of the Moon and Manifest to their advantages. The Black moon begins the sunset before the new moon date and last until the sunrise the following day; All that exist emerges out of darkness into light.
During the new moon is a time to ruminate on our decisions and our experiences so that we may rejuvenate ourselves. The new moon purifying energy is there to aid us in our reflection, making it a great time to pay attention to your feelings, observe your actions and know how to navigate.
Reflect on the last 30 days and ask yourself any of these 10 questions:
- What am I doing to better the world?
- Am I helping others or hurting others?
- AM I in a better place mentally, spiritually or physically?
- Have I been living up to my potential?
- How am I helping raise my vibration?
- Have I used the gifts that Yah has given me properly?
- Are you one with the creator?
- Why would the most highs choose you over others?
- Do I treat others like I want to be treated?
- Am I growing or staying stagnate?
These are perfect times to Say Ha-Palils, Prayers, Meditate, Organize and Plan our next moves. During the new moon your thoughts should be focused on positive, think out Loud, Laugh, Sing and be filled with Joy! These are important times and will determine how tone for the rest of the month.
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of the New Moon or Full Moon Vibrations:
- Try not to talk or deal with problems for 3 days after new moon.
- Talk Fast
- Technology Fast
- Take Salt Bath before New Moon
- Rub Body with Magnets
- Go into a Deep Meditation
- Write your Wills Down
- Chant your Wills in a rhythmic pattern various times throughout your day.
- Drink plenty of Alkaline Water
- Get plenty of sun light.
- Walk barefoot in Nature